Monday, January 16, 2012

so sick of being tired, and oh so tired of being sick

I'm ashamed that I haven't written in this thing since November. It's good therapy for me to write in here. Plus Matt uses the computer all the time but now i figured out I can use the blogger iPhone app on my iPad :))

Anyways Christmas past very quickly. I got diamond earrings, an iPhone 4s, all kinds of kitchen stuff and bedding. It was a good Christmas. And Matt loves his lazyboy! I love it too :)) haa. New years was good, we stayed at my dads house.

So the new year was supposed to bring new things for me. Especially a new job , and I told myself that if I wasn't moved by Jan then I would go to chuck and talk to him. So one of our service advisors moved to the shop so I figured it was the perfect opportunity. I was told that me moving up was in the works and they were also working on moving Bonnie back to reception. THANK GOD. Finally. I just hope it happens fast.

Oh and we got a new pup! I saved him from the harnett county animal shelter! He is so cute..

i died my hair darker and put some red in it! i used like a black on the bottom and a dark reddish brown on top. i did a pretty good job considering i did it all by myself. im getting new glasses next week. THANK GOD because the glasses i have now are so old and broken. i love this glasses but they are just sad.

im STILL waiting to get married. atleast get engaged. it seems like everyone around me is moving on in the world. we've been together/living together for over a year. lets get on with it..