Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why does it seem like people NEVER change for the better?

I'd like to say that my mother and sister moving to Alabama doesn't bother me but I think it is affecting me a little bit. How long has she known this guy and how did she meet him? She can't know him enough to quit her jobs, pick up and move states away. I think she is making decisions on impulse. But who am I to judge? But what really pisses me off is she's done it again.. I work so hard and get so little but she gets to quit her jobs and go on a cruise to Mexico. I might even goes as far as to say he doesn't deserve to be happy. But I guess that's pretty harsh.

Looking at pictures of my cousin Avery that I've never met and of my grandma who I haven't seen in years really gets to me. And im sure I'd be really upset if I found out exactly what they thought of me. But if they only knew I'm a hard working responsible young women I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone else to be. But man up and act like an adult. Realize that you're actually the problem and me staying away was actually the solution. I wish I didn't Ben waste my time thinking of the situation.


I've been writing service since Wednesday but I guess Monday I'll be back to receptionist. I'm trying to keep my faith but it's hard.

Saturday was crazy at work and as soon as I got home we went to Matt's moms house and I soon as I got home went to bed. Matt woke me up at 10:30 to get breakfast then I came home and took and nap. Then went to dads to watch the Super Bowl.

I. Am. So. Tired.
Work tomorrow is going to suck.