Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I pity the foooool that falls in love with you

ohhh dearr. i should update like i used to. but im just either too busy, or too lazy. ha. last week i didnt work much because of my butt. ahhh. its all better now. he didnt have to cut it open but he numbed it and thats the most painful thing. then stuck like a suringe in there like thing and pulled out the puss and stuff. gross. then saturday matt had to work so i just cleaned the kitchen and stuff. i made cup cakes for the christmas thing on sunday. saturday night i think we just laid around. we watched the blindside <3 then sunday we went to matts moms for bobbys familys christmas. everyone was really nice. and they even got me a gift. some stuff from bath & body works that i loveee. its like one of my favorite scents. so i feel kind of bad for not getting them anything. but i had no warning! but one of the guys reallyyy liked my cupcakes. haa. then we went to target to get step up 2. haha. apparently matt loves that movie.. i started working on ornaments but got close to nothing accomplished.. so i must finish those tonight, or atleast soon. my sleep schedules been mangled because of being sick and sleeping in and stuff. oppss. last night i made some chicken and rice casserole and it was perfectt. its exactly what i wanted it to come out to be. yum. i think imma make soup tonight. for like dinner tomorrow and lunch and stuff.

CHRISTMAS IN 11 DAYS.
 cant wait.

i dont understand why im so impatient to get married. i love matt, and im going to be with him forever. so it shouldnt matter how long it takes. i mean, i think i just waited a while to find him. to find the person i would fall in love with. but i also think theres a reason for everything. mine and dereks relationship was pretty much to teach me and to give me a good friend.  i loved derek, but i wasnt IN love with derek. and i knew we would never get married. ha, i couldnt marry him. then i had my time when i wasnt in a relationship and had all these guys thats were possibilites but never good enough. then brien, well i guess i was just tired of being single or something? and after what he did to me, i was relieved to have matt. because i knew that i was in love with him. and im glad he is here. because i think i deserve someone who treats me the way he does. and he deserves me, actually probably something better than me. but at least im a step up from what he's had before. cause they treated him like shit. im in love, and i like it. ahhh, i hate when i ramble. my point was. WHY AM I SO IMPATIENT? im not extremely impatient, because i would NEVER leave matt because he was waiting too long to ask me to marry him. maybe im just excited? whatevaaa.