Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THREE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

im so excited for christmas. i cant wait to spend it with matt. and give him all his presents! i got him so manyyy, i hope he loves them :) christmas is sooo special to me because of the past few years. i mean two years ago started it all. when i started to actually live life for my self. i was on top of the world. i had a best friend that i will never forget. then this time last year i was coming home from new york. and got to spend christmas with my family & best friend knowing that i was home for good. i got my job at leith soon there after. and little did i know, but that was the beginning of my life. i met the love of my life, even though i didnt know it right away. and now here i am living with him, and spending our first christmas together. ive grown up soo much, and im so much happier than ive ever been before. everything happens for a reason, and im so glad it did.


im getting paid serious moneyyy this week. BIG pay check, and my christmas bonus.