Wednesday, August 29, 2012

wow, did I call it or what? the other day I said something must be up because of the way my mom was texting me and tagging me on facebook and stuff. hmmm. friday night I stayed the night at my dads house and while we were having dinner dad tells me about everything thats been going on with him, my mom, and taylor. I was surprised at all, just reallyyy pissed. here we go..

my dad finally found out that my sister was back in North Carolina. shes going to CCCC and working at cookout. she gets sick and ask dad to take her to the doctor because she doesnt have any money.. dad doesnt go but does pay for it. a week or so later one of her friends told her that she was showing metal on her tires so she called my dad.. dad tells her to take it to mr. warren and let him check them out. she needs four tires... but atleast one to be somewhat safe. so i guess dad tells her to come up to cary on wednesday. in the meantime she texted me asking about how i leased my first car.. and then asked me did i work in cary because she was coming up. i said no and left it t that. so dad ends up putting four new tires on the car and i guess having a pretty serious intense conversation with taylor. she doesnt ever come out and say it but dad says she seems like she is sorry for everything that has happened and now she realizes the way her mom is vs. my dad. she talks about how she wants to see dad more and see me more.. she tells dad about how when she was living with mom someone stole $200.00 dollars from her and a braclet. ( i have a suspicion thats its my mother who stole it ) then she says that mom is supposed to be sending money for her to eat with but she never does.. my dad then shows her a text from my mom that says she IS in fact sending taylor money. taylor talks about how she doesnt have any clothes and mom wont give her any money for clothes. so dad offers to take her to walmart to get clothes and she agrees. ( although i dont think they actually went ) taylor leaves and dad is convinced she is trying to do the right thing now.. the next day was his birthday and my mom text him and ask him to extend his child support for another year until taylor is 19. dad simply replys "no".

so after hearing this entire story i completely loose my appetite. i had half a hotdog and a few bits of mac and cheese. im pissed. everyone was okay with the way things were and now you want to come back and basically ask for forgiveness? its not fair. he is MY dad. you took him for granted and now you just want him back? trust and respect is something you earn and girlll you are WAYYYY in the negative right now. i dont understand why this has to happen. she has always wanted what i have.. this is her just being the typical taylor. but really, why is she doing this? is it because she actually knows what the hell happened and now she knows she was in the wrong? or is it some plan to manipulate my dad into giving her what she wants. i love my dad and he is a smart man but thats his daughter and im not sure where is would draw the line. he may draw the line way to late.

ive decided that i am not giving in in the least. things are going to stay the way are. im not falling for it and im not wasting my time because things will NEVER be the same. i learned how to cope and deal with that fact and im sticking to it. you're not coming back in to screw with my emotions.

also i have this huge urge to confront my mom about someone stealing taylors 200.00 dollars and braclet. obviously i dont know if i can even believe taylors story but i still just want to confront her about it. and thats another thing.. do we believe taylor or my mom? or are they both playing together to play against us? its unreal.