Monday, February 25, 2013

Things are constantly changing around me. It seems as I get older things change faster. Yesterday was my biological moms birthday and I didn't even think "should I text her?"  After the drama she caused before the wedding and then not showing up I decided she is pretty much dead to me. I'm sure to an outsider it sounds harsh but I've come to terms with the way things need to be. My sister didn't attend the wedding either, go figure.

I'm starting to see children born and now they are walking and talking and it's scary how fast time is moving. I feel like I need more hours in the day to accomplish everything I want to do, but I also need to buckle down and get with the program.

I can't justify saying that work is better, but I think I've learned to tolerate it. I really have so many other outlets that I wish I could explore but my job leaves no time for anything other than cleaning and resting. And honesty, I'm making good money for my age and education level but for the hours and work that I put into it is just not worth it. Service has become a revolving door, and that's not the way things were meant to be.

I think I am going to hunker down and try to explore these things tht I enjoy and could potentially make me a stay at home mom.. for when we have kids of course. I need some motivation and some time off.