Monday, November 29, 2010

its been so long since i wrote in this thing. i dont even know where to start. thanksgiving we got up early and drove to greensboro to matts grandmas house. it was nice. i got to meet his moms side of the family. and everyone was really nice. his aunt came in and just like kissed me on the forehead. hahaa. and his smallest cousin ashlyn was so sweet. i played with her most of the time. then we left there and went to larrys moms. had a good time over there but ate wayyy too much. then i finally had the weekend off. so friday we went to jareds to get my watch fitted! thattt sweet boy got me a watch for christmas and gave it to me early :) but its sooo pretty and he picked it out all by himself! then after work we went to best buy to get my new phone. i let the other one go unpaid and now im just on matts family plan. then i went home and just wrapped some presents. did some stuff around the house. while i was wrapping all the presents matt sat with me. it was nice just spending time together. saturday we got up and went shopping to try to finish all our christmas shopping. so we got everyone done except my parents! then we went over to my dads because he was frying a turkeyyy. sunday i got up real early and had a horrible headache. so i fell back asleep on the couch while matt was outside cleaning the porch and stuff. bless his heart. so i woke up and like 12 and cleaned the kitchen and straighten up the living room. so we went and had lunch then got our christmas tree! and a wreath for over the mantle. so we went my matts mommys to get some ornaments. then we got back to our house, and put the christmas tree inside but we dont have enough lightsss :( so my parents came over for a little bit.. and we just decided to finished the tree on monday. so we watched the carolina game, finished laundry, and larry fried deer meat.

im sooo happy.