Tuesday, September 7, 2010

everyhings fine, i just hate those phases that i go through because during those phases its like nothing makes me happy. last week was ridiculous, i just didnt want to go home. so like almost everyday i just went out and drove around by myself. it was relaxing but it got old. i made up with brien on friday. apologizing and trying my best to explain what was going on. so friday night when i got off at 9, i met him, tyler and andy at some place on hillsborough street. then we all left, i picked up cigarettes and they picked up beer and we went back to the house to play beer pongg. andy was shooting under handeddd. LMAO. then after like 5 games i had to throw up. haha. but i drank more than anyone else anyways because andy was on my team and he wasnt drinking.. so i had to drink his. i guys while i was throwing up tyler and andy just dipped, haha. so i went to bed. then saturday we went to my dads house around  3 and corey, and amanda were there with their babyyy sileyyy. she was soo big and cute. then sunday we went over around 1. corey and amanda were there and so were duke and pam. but after dinner they went down to the neighbors house which was really ridiculous and everyone was upset because it was rude. they were supposed to be over for a while. but we went to sunni skies. and then came back to my dads house for a while. monday brien and i drove to smithfiield to get my bridesmaid dress for taylors wedding. so i had to pay another $90.00. which brings he dress to a total of $180.00. ughhh. then we ate at bob evans, soooo good. came back home. went to target and borders. brien got me my mommywood book! and then we went grocery shopping. anothering $93.00 i had to spend. damnn. then i came home and was cutting canalope and cut the shit out of my finger. seriously, im yelling " BRIEN I CUT MY FINGER " and he just stared at me while blood was going everywhere. he said " i thought you were just kidding " hahahaaaha. im working 12-9 this week and honda. SCORE. then saturday im working 8-3 and im baby sitting gianna at 6! makinnn that money for vacation. and my birthday is in 11 dayssss. SAY WHAT.