Monday, September 27, 2010

worstttt past two weeks everrr. two wednesdays ago i called in and went to the doctor because of my butt. turned out it was an infection under the skin so he gave me an antibotic. it got worse, and worse. i didnt work the rest of the week. saturday was my fuckinnn birthdayy. but i woke up at 8, could barely walk. brien came and got in the bed with me. and i opened my presents from him. he got me the cutesttt pandora charm. a heart shaped locket with a chain that has a gold key attached. veryyyyy pretty earrings and necklace. AND MIRANDA LAMBERT ticketsss! that was pretty much the highlight of my birthday since i couldnt get out of bed. my mom called and went on about going to get another present for taylor, and he birthday cake. yadda, yadda. hurt my feelings. my parents came over later. they got a niceeeeee earrings. love em' :) and april got me a bunch of clothes, and purses and crap.

sunday i had to go back to the doctor.. i went alone and then they told me they had to cut the infection open to drain it and crap so i called my dad and asked him and april to come. it was soooo painful. i was screaming so loud. and crying and could barely walk out. they packed the cut and crap with some kind of paper stuff so they would continue to drain. GROSS. dad drove me home, and april drove my car to get my meds filled and then back to my house.

the entire following week i was out of work. tuesday i got the packing taken out. and the doctor wanted to put more in, i said NO. the that night my parents came over to watch GLEE :). friday my parents left for the beach so that night once brien got off work we headed to the beach. friday night we pretty much just had dinner. then saturday we woke up early. i couldnt sleep so i was up at 4:30. we went to charleston, SC to the naval shippp thing. idk? it was cool but a lot of walking for me, since i still have the cuts and stuff. then we ate a bubba gump shrippp. deliciousssss. they had signs that said "run forest run" and then another saying "stop forest stop" depending on if you needed your waitress or not. then brien got me and him a hoodie and since we spend more than $50? we got a cute little back pack thing like i wantedddd. YAY. its pinkkk. then we walked around the slave market and all around charleston. then april got me this really pretty necklaceee. its really simple with just one pearl. its cute. then we went back to mrytle beach. and just hungout really.

sunday me and brien didnt wake up until 9? or 10? and my parents were already on the pier, so we showered and stuff and went out there.. i was out there for like five minutes and caught a fishh. then it started raining pretty badly so we ate at the pier resturant. then brien and i packed up our stuff. we met my parents down at some storeee. and my dad got me a new shirttt. tried to convince brien to get some sperrysss, but he wouldntt. then me and brien drove down to mrytle beachhh. and walked the strip. he convinced me to go in the Ripleys haunted house. scaryyyy as fuckkk. we went in with three other people. and brien led the whole wayyy through. but the guy made me and brien go first. and this guy came out with a chainsaw and i thought that i was the end so i just took off runningg, and realized it was still the house. so we all got cloggedd up because i couldnt see and wouldnt go first. haha. then we get in the elevator and im like THANK GOD its over, it wasnt overrrr. and i literally peed in my pants. brien was so damn brave. he seriously just walked through it. then we stopped at mcdonalds to pee, and get tea. and the ride home was miserableeeee. it rained the WHOLE way there. but it wasnt too bad with brien there :) we talked a lot, and im so glad i have him. i'd be lost otherwise. then i decided to stop and see my mom. since friday i told her how she hurt my feelings, and then saturday she wanted to come by and see me. so i figured id get it out of the way because i wouldnt feel like it this weekk. she gave me my present, and taylor was going on and on about all the shit and money she got for her birthday. whateverrr. we picked up utley from staceys house and she had him dressed up! in a hoodie. HOW CUTEEE. then he peed on brien in the car. hahaha. once we got home we just crashedddddd.