Thursday, February 24, 2011

BABYYY PLEASEE DONT GO

i had a dream last night about my sister. it was all too familar. I was meeting her and some other people to go to the movies, and when i got there i was like dressed all businessyyy and had some kind of briefcase thing. and when i couldnt find her i called her and she was like off doing something stupid. so she ruined my night because i was like off searching for her. and i could barely hear her on the phone because some black girl was like singing really loudly in the bathroom. so i asked her to please be quiet. then i remember like going through a bunch of purses and shampoo and stuff to take what was my stuff. idk, IT WEIRD. and i like overslept big time this morning.

last night sucked. i was bored as shit. but i waited of for matt to get home so i could see him. and he just came in the door and went straight to the bedroom? i asked how the game was and all he said was goog until the second half. which is fine, i understand that your upset about the game. and not even a kiss? i feel like things might be falling apart with me and matt. im not sure he still wants to be with me? i love him, sooo much. but today when i talked to him on the phone, he didnt even say i love you before he hung up.. that hurts my feelingss, seriously.

I GOT MY TAX RETURNNNNN TODAYYY. hell yeahhh
i wanna see NEVER SAY NEVER now. i might just take my self. hmph.