Monday, February 21, 2011

i guess its about time to write in this. yeah its been a while, but ive been busy. i got my little puppy ROXY, i wuvvvv her. and the new jobs been great, besides them taking me for lunches. which is absolutly ridiculous. HIRE SOMEONE. anywayss. my relationships been kinda funny? im honestly not even sure whats going on with that. im mad, im sad, im happy, whateverrrrr. and it seems like matt keeps saying things to me that hurts my feelings, then i just dont even want to talk to him because im afraid i'll say soemthing wrong. its really makes me upset when he points at all my flaws. like i ALWAYS have an attitude, or just things that i do wrong according to him. how i dont take care of my dog and stuff? I really do my best for him. Im tired of waiting to get married to, so tired of waiting that it pisses me off just to think about it. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.