Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i feel cheated, and its such a familiar feeling. one that ive felt the majority of my life. but recently it was as if everything was falling into place. i work hard, and i work REALLY hard for things i want. but i still always feel like i dont get what i worked for. its still not paying off. not at work, not in life with my mother. i deserve way more than anyone gives me credit for.

for a wholeee year i worked for kathi & nicole. doing EVERYTHING they asked me to do. they took advantage of me on so many occasions. but i did it for my job because i like to work. and most of all i needed the money. i worked until 9 for almost a straight month. when no one else would take that shift. i worked two or three saturdays a month. i pulled tons of weight, and tons of extra weight. so when i saw a chance to move into service you would expect an easy move because i was a good employee and i deserved to move up in the company or atleast move on into something different. but that would have been too easy. it was almost a month long battle just to get kathi to let go, and chuck to take me in. and once he did, kathi still has access to me. i know you cant always get what you want, but atleast give me what i deserve.

and i want a dog. a puppy. pleaseeeeee.