Tuesday, August 24, 2010

lets go back to thursdayy. i worked 12-9 at honda, and afterwards me and chris went to play pool for a while. brien was obviously upset about it, but since he said he didnt care i went anyways. i mean, i havent seen chris since me and brien got together. friday morning i woke up with a horribleeee headache. so i didnt go to work. i ended up reading on briens blog about how he was pissed that i went out thursday night. and whatever else. so that pissed me off, because he wouldnt even talk to me about it on thursday and then friday acted as if everything was fine. so after a 40 minute long conversation i left to go hangout with casee to get my mind of everything. i met her in aniger then we went to salsaritas. my dad was upset about the whole thing, and he told me to atleast let brien know i was okay.. even though he passed me and casee on the road.. then dad told me i needed to go home and talk to him. i forgot everything and told him how much i loved him. we ended up going with andy to the moredcai house, and some dorthea dix cemetary. and then got ice cream at goodberrys because we couldnt find the walmart. bahahah. we talked some more once we got home and everything was fine. saturday we just hungout at the house, it was nice and relaxing. then saturday night we went to tonys for my dad and avas birthday. it was a lot of fun, and i was glad that brien finally got to meet ava & j. considering they are a hugee parttt of my life. sunday we went shopping for my dad and grandpas birthday but ended up getting a bunch of stuff for us. hahaa. but we got my dad a giftcard to DICKS for 50 dollars. secondhand lions on dvd cause he loves that damn movie. and some candyyy. and we got my grandpa some golf gloves. we ate at sullivans. and brien saw dwight howard? apparently some really good basketball player or something. whateverrr.

im counting on this week flying by, but either way i have to work on saturday. that blows. and ive been getting badddd headaches. hopefully that really gross sinus rinse will help it out. i was doing it last night and i kept saying " BRIEN LOOK, ITS COMING OUT OF MY OTHER NOSTRIL." hahaha.