Wednesday, August 11, 2010

yesterday i texted briens mom to see if there as anything she needed, or that we should get when they come down this weekend. we got to talking and she said she was worried about brien. because he was stressed about bills. i told her i knew he was, but he wouldnt let me pay. and she made it sound like she thought we had been spliting rent. so i got upset, and embarrased because i thought she knew, and i didnt want her thinking i wasnt responsible. she sounded like she was angry with me. but brien called her, and cleared everything up and she texted me back saying she wasnt mad or anything. but it just upset me, because me and brien JUSTTT talked about this last week. i care a lot about briens parents, and a lot about what they think of me. i try to do my part for the apartment. as much as brien will let me. i work hard for a reason, and i dont want people looking down on me because i dont pay rent. i like to think that i make it up in other ways.. like furniture, or grocerys. or cooking dinner. ANYWAYS, we had dinner at salsaritas <3333 loveee their nachos. then we went by walmart to get a new trashcan that was bigger and had a lid. so we ended up getting a new trashcan. PLUS i bought a new tv stand that wy our end table can go beside the couch like its supposed to. i got a little bottle like briens cause ive been using his, but i got it for $1.00 :) and brien got me a cute little pink lunch box for when i take my lunch to work. he said he was tired of my damn BAHAMA BREEZE bag. haha. i started laundry, and started trying to build that new tv stand before TEENMOM came on! haaa. so brien waas convinced that i couldnt do it so i let him do it, while i watched teenmom. well, guess who ended up putting it together.. ME. once it was all together.. i was already in  bad mood because i hit my knee on the corner and it was taking so damn long to build that thing. but we moved it over and put the tv on it.. and two of the shelfs are facing the wrong wayyyyy. so the rw wood part shows. LMAO. i was SOOO mad. so i started cleaning up stuff.. and just being mad. and of course since i was mad i didnt feel like talking which pisses brien off. and when he begs me to tell him whats wrong.. i snap.
but tonight im going to take that tv stand apart.. and rebuild it. ONLY because my in-laws are coming..