Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THURSDAY, AUGUST 5TH

out with the old, in with the new.

 
wednesdays argument between brien and i somewhat carried over to thursday. wednesday i just wanted to go out to eat once i got off work. so i texted brien i see if he wanted to go, and he says " im trying to save up money for all the bills that are due on friday. so lets go friday since its payday " i understand he has bills to pay BUT i work, so i offered to pay. but he doesnt want that. i understand he doesnt want me to pay, but why should i even work if i cant go out and do things like that. so of course it upset me, so i took like an hour name, and then finally made me something to eat and watched lifetime. if you want to pay the bills, GREAT. but let me do something once in a while. it just upset me. but since im working in cary, i went over to honda yesterday for lunch and we talked someone, and i talked to my dad so everything was fine. my dad pretty much said thats one of the things he likes about brien, and that i should just give it sometime. so last night i decided to have dinner with my parents. so of course brien said he didnt want to go. my dad threw a fit about how brien was part of the family, and he cared about him and BLAH BLAH. so we all ended up going to andys for dinner, which wasnt th ebest ever, and some bug kept flying towards me, pissing me off. afterwards we all went to walmart. once me and brien got home, i finished up one of our youtube videos. all this youtube crap is so much fun. and now brien wants to do some blog tv thing, which sounds like a lot of fun!