Thursday, October 21, 2010

at least they can say i never give up.

ive come a longgg way in the past few weeks. everything got completely out of control and i had no idea how to handle it. its deffently been building up with my mother and all the other stress and my dad was trying very hard to get me to the doctor for anxiety & stress medicine but i refused. on that wednesday after i found out that brien didnt show up for work and was moving back, everything was crazy. i ended up getting off early and going to the doctor that day. after the doctor i went back to the apartment complex to find all briens stuff packed. i signed a lease to my own apartment and moved everything across the hall within like 2 hours. i love my new apartment, and i love living by myself. the medicine is deffently helping. or either ive just gotten stronger. i dont stress about small things anymore, its great. matt was such a good friend to me throughout it all, even though i probably didnt deserve it. its amazing after all that time, he was still there for me. hes such an incredible person, more than i could ever ask for. our relationship is so much different than anyhing ive ever been in before. he knows exactly how to make me happy, and hes completely honest with me :) even if it hurts my feelinnn. hahaha. i couldnt be happier, i know that much. that boyss too good for mee <3