Tuesday, October 19, 2010

yesterday i was tired as fuckkk. and i got to work at 8. got off at four. went home did some laundry, took a nap. went to OCHARLEYS with matt, then went to his house and watched pawn stars for like hours. and went to bed.

i honestly wouldnt trade my life for anything. i never thought id be where i am now. i have amazing parents. an amazing boyfriend who im sooo thankful for. hes soo much more than i feel like i deserve. i must have done something really good to deserve him. he's everything ive ever wanted. hes mature, i mean i guess that just comes with age. he can take care of me. he loves me, and he shows it. he has awesome friends, who dont mind me being around. ahhh he can cook :) hahaha. hes responsible. he gets along great with my family, and hes just like my freakinn dad. my dad trusts him completely. hes amazing. i love him. forever.