Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i just want to write about you, all dayyyyy.

today i mentioned thanksgiving and christmas to matt and he said "oh i will be with you christmas morning, thats what i care about the most" how sweettt. and he bought me two tickets to see miranda lambert since brien returned my other ones. so me and april are going to the concert tomorrow!! im so excited. and got tickets to the state fair. i swear i love that boy. he's going to spoil meee. i feel so stable, when almost two weeks ago i was sooo unstable. its amazing and im very proud myself. i couldnt ask for better family, or friends, or boyfriendddd. :)) im on top of the world. its such an incredible feeling. i knew that the only place there was to go was up, and it didnt take me longg. i get off at four, so im going to matts, and either taking a nap until he gets home.. or going to crystals once she gets off. probably nap! hahaa. but once matt gets home we are going to crystalsss.


being with matt is sooo incredible, and so normal? which doesnt make sense. but its like.. we've been together for a while. idkk, i cant explain it. its great to have someone who appreciates me, who wants to do things for me, and just cares. with me and my dad being so close.. i thinkkk its a good thing that him and matt are just alike. i like it anyways. i think its good to be best franss before anyways. which means we will always be if something happens. event thoughhh it never will. yepp, k.