Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's okay, life is a tough crowd

monday i was supposed to have a get together with everyone at my house but i was wayyy too tired. and no one was getting there until like midnight or one. and i was having a terrible day. i was really depressed all day? then on my way to my car i was just messing around with jesse and was like " dont be knocking on the door or playing the drums cause im going home to take a nap " and he really hurt my feelings because i was just joking. so that made me more upset. once i got to matts i just went to sleep. he called at seven when he got off and me and larry were supposed to order pizza. so we ate pizza, larrys friend candace came over and then we went to bed. but he woke me up at like 12 playing with me ;) so we woke up, did it, and i went back to bed. hahaha. it was nicee though.
then yesterday i went home from work and cleaned my apartment, did the laundry, and took a shower. then once matt got home we were going to his sisters house in cary. and he surprised me witht he taylor swift cd! i swear he is the sweetest thing. he is soooo good to me. so we went to his sister robins and she was soo nice. and a really good mom. i liked her a lot. and her son was soo cute. then we ate at jack astors again. went home, and went to sleep.

now my phones screen is all white with a bunch of lines, so im taking it to crabtree at 4:30.
bummm ass phone.

ive never cared about someone so much in my life. he's everything ive ever wanted, AND MORE. <3 sometimes i feel like the word love doesnt even begin to describe how i feel about him.