Wednesday, October 13, 2010

yesterday i workedd at chrysler, plus mercedes, plus bmw. on my lunch break i had to take the dress women my dress so she can alter it for the weddinggg. it was the most awkward thinggg. hahaa. we were just standing in her living room and she was like, " go ahead and get undressed, theres no one here but me " hahaha, until i relized i was wearing the smallest pair of underwear i own. LMAO. so i got that done. i got off at four so matt just met me at the housee. but theres was a wreck on US1 so i tried to tell him to get around it but i suckkk so bad at directionss. haha. after i went home and changed we just went for a drive, then to get my hair color, and to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. :) matt cooked chicken ceaser salad with bacon for my parentsssss. omggg, sooo good. :))) so we watched glee, then did my hair. it looks soo good. i like it much better than my red. but i ended up needing two bottles because i have such thick hair soo matt and my dad had to go to the store together. hahaha. cute. i watched like half of teen mom that came on at 12 but i passed out earlyyy.

everythings perfectttt.
i love you.