Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i love when people tell the truth. that question that i was dreading from matt came up saturday night. turns out jesse actually told him the truth. yeahh it was after he lied and kept it a lie for months but either way atleast now matt knows i was being truthful. go me. i dont feel like i just came out of a relationship either.. i feel like brien isnt worth me being worried, or upset about. someone like that doesnt deserve to me in my life. im not rebounding. im doing what makes me happy. which i should have done months ago.

last night was retarded at work. it was like a millionnn degrees. so when i finally got off matt just picked me up from here. he brought me new silverware. like some get got like five years ago for christmas and hasnt used. hahaha. then we drove to my house so i could shower and changee. and we ended up going to daniels. yummmm. then we pretty much just came home and watched  jersey shoreee. haha. i was sooo tired, i just didnt want to sleep because i hate missing time with him. he's the sweetesttt thing. but we woke up this morning and i had nooo covers! haha. and i was freezinggg. it was ridiculous. i got ready in like .5 seconds. haha.

matts been worried about my dad knowing.. ? which i guess i kind of understand why. i mean.. my dads not dumb. we spend a lot of time together. but i talked to my dad about it this morning and he is pretty okay with it. just wants me to be careful. im taking a risk trusting someone, but ive been able to trust matt for a longggg time. whateverrr. im doing what makes me happy, its not like im out sleeping around or anything. we communicate so well, i dont know if its a maturity thing or what? either wayy its awesome. we are going to the state fair on sunday because matt has to work on saturday! im sooo excited to go to the fair. i just like walking around. and all the food. ahhhh, i cant wait!! i love fall sooo much. my birthday, then the weather gets nice, then the fair, then thanksgiving, and then christmasss!! yayyy. me and matt talked about going to the christmas party together this year. how exciting! plus i get off at 4 todayyyy. so im meeting matt at my house. then later me and april are going to buy my hair dye. doing my hair, and watching glee!! so serious about my glee, but the last episode suckedd.