Monday, October 11, 2010

i feel baddd, that i dont feel bitter.

as of wednesday, brien no longer lives in NC. i was fucked over, but im better now. ive moved into my OWN apartment all by myself. :) i went to the doctor for my anxiety and stress and they prescribed me some medicineee. i got rid of utley.. and jesus sooo much has changed. im glad things ended when they did, and its kind of bad that im not exactly upset anymore. soo, wednesday i we moved all my stuff over to my new apartment. then thursday i went over to crystals house. utley was at home so i had to drive all the way home. but matt got off at 630 so he just rode with me. we got utley and went over to crystals house. we pretty much just sat around like alwaysss.

FRIDAY, i went to dinner with my parents. i got off at four so i went home to start laundry and take a nap. we had dinner at daniels ! my dad picked me up, so they went to drop me off and help straighten up my apartment. ssooo me and april were outside smoking and on the balcony across from mine we heard BANG BANG BANG, APEX POLICE. OPEN UP. so there were like people in there but i guess they had the door locked? so eventually they like busted down the door and searched the place and couldnt find anyone? so later the cops came like beating on my door, and they wanted to like see my attic space and stuff to see if there was anyway they could get up in there. the cops were like playing with utley and stuff. hahaha. then later they arrested 2 guys. then my parents left. and chris came over around 1? we pretty much just watched tv, i was soo tired. and i had to get up early so he left at like 230?

SATURDAY, i went with my parents to get some shoes for taylors wedding. we drove there, picked them up and came back to fuquay. went to kohls and got 2 pairs of work pants, and some jeans. then my parents wanted me to go to the groccery store with them so i would have to pay. then i went home to finish laundry. at like 4, matt came over. the people buying the washer and dryer were supposed to come at 5 but they got there at like 6. so until then, me, my parents, and matt watchedd the carolina/clemson gamee. and we wonnn. once they took the washer and dryer.. me and matt left. we stopped by the store to get stuff for dinner and beer. then we stopped by his house so he could changee and pick up his friend BJ. and it ended up that larry, and jesse came too. then on the way to crystals we had to get more beer and cigarettes. hahaha. we were at crystals untill like 2? it was hilarious. and there was randomly like 15 people there? matt took us all back to his houseee. i just remember not being able to see and being like " CAN YOU PUT YOUR BRIGHTS ON PLEASE? " hahaha? once we got back to matts we were up until like 5AM. hahahaa. got up at like 12 and crystal and everyone were at waffle house but me and matt went to griffins instead.. then went to lowes to get some stuff for his bathtub drain, and a mail boxxx. haha. then we met crystal and john and janine at target. but matt and john ended up going to the junkyard with jason so me crystal and janine shopped then went back to her house. and took at nap. then went to hillshire farms. which was like reallyyy cool if i was 6? haha. so we didnt stay long, just got our pumpkins and lefttt. then me and matt went to harris teeter to get stuff to make spaghetti. and when it was almost done i went to smoke a cigarette and burnt the noodles. haha. then we watched glee. and went to sleeppp.

awesomeeeee weekend.